Wall and Floor Tiling, Solid Plastering Courses

Classrooms Upgrades
November 1, 2016
PCBT WA Day Inaugural Celebration Function
May 15, 2017

Wall and Floor Tiling, Solid Plastering Courses

Combine Arts and the Trades!

Exclusive Offer!

For a limited time only, apply for Certificate 3 in tiling or plastering and you could be granted a 10% scholarship and much more*. 

Get all-inclusive* course plus material fees at AU$24,000 with PCBT. Enquire today.

Apply Now

Want to become a Tiler or Plasterer in 2 years?

At PCBT, you’ll learn theory, practical and work in real construction sites as industry placement in one of the only Three WA’s Education providers.

Tiling (CPC31311 – Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling –) Course Duration: 24 Months (104 Weeks) or Plastering (CPC31011 – Certificate III in Solid Plastering –) Course Duration: 24 Months (104 Weeks) qualification offers a wonderful introduction to the growing WA construction industry, providing a range of basic construction skills as well as wall and floor tiling or solid plastering and advanced skills. These qualifications provide the skills for students to work as a sole trader in the construction, industrial and domestic markets. Also, provides a pathway to work in the construction industry with students completing 200 hours of work experience in the construction industry (we are seeking to potentially increase the work experience to 360 hours. However, this is not confirmed yet).


PCBT will Support Wall and Floor Tiling and Solid Plastering Students in Finding Work Placements to Complete 360 Hours in terms 3-8 (Note: Students must abide by PCBT Code of Conduct)

Theory and Practical classes at: 187 Colin Place, West Perth 6005 WA (subject to approval and awaiting)

Apply for Next intakes and get the scholarship (10% discount on tuition fees)*:

Tiling course: Feb, Apr 2020
Plastering course: It is not open for enrolment at this moment.

Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling
Certificate III in Solid Plastering
24 Months
24 Months

Increase your prospects of the future career

Tilers in Western Australia

The Building Commission of the Department of Commerce issues trade licences in Western Australia. Two types of builders’ licences are available:

  • A Building Practitioner’s licence authorises the holder to carry out building work as an employee of a licensed contractor or as a job supervisor.
  • A Building Contractor’s licence is required for any building trade profession who engages in building work valued at $20,000 or more.

Most tiling work that is not done as part of a larger building or renovation project does not cost more than $20,000 and your tiler may not have either a Practitioner’s or a Contractor’s licence. However, they should be able to demonstrate their competence by:

  • Showing you examples of their previous work
  • Providing you with references you can contact in person
  • Giving you evidence that they have received Certificate III training in Wall and Floor
  • Tiling from a recognised training institute
  • Belonging to a professional trade association such as the Australian Tile Council

Visit us this week! 

Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm: 110 Brown Street EAST PERTH 6004 WA or
Call Ryan Rahimi: 0420 329 380
Or visit one of our Agents

Comments are closed.