By studying the right Trade/Vocational Course increase your prospects of the future career.
Study CPC31311 – Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling course to become a Tiler**,
or Study CPC31011 – Certificate III in Solid Plastering to become a Solid Plasterer**,
or Study Cert III and IV in Commercial Cookery and Diploma of Hospitality Management course to become a Chef**. (**you must complete the course/s and meet all the requirements):
Step 1- Enrol with PCBT
Enrol in one of the following streams:
Wall and Floor Tiler stream – study:
- CPC31311 – Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling (104 weeks – 24 months)
Solid Plasterer stream – study:
- CPC31011 – Certificate III in Solid Plastering (104 weeks – 24 months)
Chef stream – study:
- Cert III in Commercial Cookery – SIT30816 (52 weeks – 12 months)
- Cert IV in Commercial Cookery – SIT40516 (26 weeks – 6 months)
- Diploma of Hospitality – SIT50416 (26 weeks – 6 months)
Step 2- Graduation:
Upon successful completion of the course(s), you will be provided with your Testamur and Record of Results for all units and qualifications completed with PCBT.
Step 3- What next?
If you would like to stay in Australia to gain work experience after graduation you may be eligible to apply for the 485 Graduate Visa (18-month temporary visa).
Australian study requirement
All Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) applicants must satisfy the Australian study requirement in the six months immediately prior to making their application, regardless of the stream that they are assessed under.
You meet the Australian Study Requirement if you can satisfy us that you have completed one or more degrees, diplomas or trade qualifications for award by an Australian educational institution as a result of a course(s):
- that is registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).
- for which all instruction was conducted in English
- that were completed as a result of total of at least two academic years (92 weeks) study
- that were completed in a total of at least 16 calendar months
- that have been undertaken while you were in Australia as the holder of a visa authorising you to study.
To meet this requirement, the course/courses must also:
- be registered through the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Course for Overseas Students (CRICOS)
- have been successfully completed
- have resulted in an eligible qualification
- have had all instruction in English
- have been completed while physically in Australia
- have been completed while holding a visa allowing study in Australia
- be counted only once towards the Australian study requirement.
English language proficiency courses or enabling programs cannot be used to meet the Australian study requirement.
Disclaimer: Advice in italics has been provided by Australian Registered Migration Agent, Mr Sam Ghimire (MARN: 1462806) on 24 Jan 2019.
Apply online now (https://pcbt.wa.edu.au/future-student/how-to-apply/online-enrolment-application-form/) or contact one of our agents today. If you have questions please contact the Admissions Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 (0) 420 329 380
Please note that Perth College of Business and Technology does not provide any guarantee of job or migration outcomes.
PCBT is a multicultural college offering accredited courses under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF), a CRICOS registered provider (Code 03051J), a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 52014) under the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) regulatory body.