PCBT Main Campus, East Perth
- All classrooms are fully equipped with internet/Wi-Fi and multimedia facilities.
- Interactive electronic boards and projects
- Fully equipped computer lab
- Indoor recreation facility includes Snooker Pool Table, Lounge, TV
- Common room with Fridge, Microwave, Electric Kettle and Dining Facilities
- Tea and coffee for the students
- Printing facility for students
- Address: 110 Brown Street East Perth WA 6004
PCBT Commercial Kitchen
- PCBT provides a fully equipped kitchen facility along with modern banquet/restaurant facilities for its Commercial Cookery students. Certificate III In Commercial Cookery – SIT30816 students will complete the practical and theory sessions of the course. It is located at:
PCBT Commercial Cookery Campus: 249, James St Northbridge, WA 6003
PCBT Construction Site (PCBT Trade Training Centre)
- Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling – CPC31320 student will complete the theory and practical sessions of the course at:
- PCBT Tiling and Plastering Warehouse address: 187, Colin Place, West Perth, WA 6005
Industry Placements by PCBT
- PCBT arranges the industry placement required to deliver Certificate III In Commercial Cookery – SIT30816 / Certificate IV In Commercial Cookery – SIT40516 and Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling – CPC31320 / Certificate III in Solid Plastering – CPC31020 Courses to its students.
- We have contracts with the Pan Pacific Hotel, the Duxton Hotel, Hotel Rendezvous, Dolce Bellissimo, Hotel Westin, Sage Hotels, Frasers Hospitality, Subiaco Hotel, Parmelia Hilton Hotel, Mamma’s Bistro, Pagoda Resorts & Spa, Locale MI, The Karalee On Preston, and many more to name it, where our hospitality students complete their 192 hours work placements.
- Likewise, Tiling students in their term 8 will have guaranteed 200 hours of IP experience organised by PCBT in one of the Building or Tiling companies include Podium Group in Perth. Students are usually paid by Podium Group whenever the opportunity arises. We can also assist students to get additional 160 hours of work placements (unpaid and/or paid) if they need for their graduate visa. However, most PCBT students find it easy to find work placement by themselves, and it’s paid. Note that this is not guaranteed to be applicable to all students so every student’s capacity is different.
- However, congratulation to PCBT students that most of them getting their industry placements – cookery and tiling students – from a place where they are being paid, unlike unpaid VET Work experience. These workplaces must be assessed as a suitable workplace for meeting IP requirements for the qualification by the PCBT Academic manager.