Become PCBT Registered Education Agent
We have registered agents from all over the world. However, we are always looking for an active agent to join our network.
Perth College of Business & Technology (PCBT) is one of the Nationally Recognised and Registered Training providers in Australia to offer high-quality, accredited Hospitality, Construction, Management, Business and English courses which help our students to progress firmly in their career. PCBT works with a group of registered student recruitment agencies around the world for providing an excellent service to the international student. The list of these agents can be found here.
As part of PCBT, we keep our approved agents fully informed of all courses, developments, and promotion materials, ensuring that they receive the best service from us, and in return expect them to offer honest and professional service to all our future students.
Why should you become PCBT Agent?
- Generous commission rate on the entire program/courses enrolled by student (payable on courses offered at PCBT for the entire duration of enrollment for as low as a 3-month course to 3-4 year study at PCBT).
- We are compliant and take our compliance seriously (https://pcbt.wa.edu.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Outcome-of-Renewal-of-Registration-Application-Granted.pdf).
- We are a registered RTO and CRICOS provider for a decade.
- PCBT offer the Most demanding courses in various industries; hospitality, construction, business and management.
- Flexible schedules for students
- Installments and easy payment tuition fees (monthly or quarterly)
- Most affordable and competitive tuition fees
- Premium location at the heart of City of Perth
- Small classes for individual attention
- Quality training by experts & friendly trainers who know the industry well
- Internationally recognised qualifications at PCBT means employment opportunities everywhere in the world
- Fun & enjoyable learning atmosphere
- Real industry practice and placement in a fully commercial kitchen where Hospitality students learn the basics in a safe environment and a safe Warehouse for students of the Construction courses.
- Fully IT-equipped classrooms with free WiFi
- Multicultural staff, trainers, and students
- Supportive administration team for every time you need help
- e-Learning Management System facilities
- A renovation campus with a fresh coat of paint, an update to student facilities, a refresh of the computer lab and new bathrooms. The investment in our exterior has been accompanied by a renewed focus on policy development, student support and customer service and a range of new industry relationships established with Pan Pacific, the Duxton Hotel, Hotel Rendezvous, Westin Hotel and Parmelia Hilton Hotel and more where our hospitality students complete their work placements.
- Credit Transfer (CT) – Australian and Overseas Qualifications.*
We accept Agents who are:
PCBT is interested in accepting applications to become our agent from:
- Onshore Agents (Operating in Australia) recruiting any nationality who holds a valid Australian visa (onshore students) – an Australian agent with students from within Australia
- Onshore Agents (Operating in Australia) recruiting offshore student who is the national of one of the countries listed in the table below (offshore students holding one of the following passports) – an Australian agent with offshore students from at least one of the nationalities listed below,
- Offshore Agents (Operating Overseas) recruiting overseas students from the countries listed below (offshore students holding one of the following passports) – an Overseas agent with offshore students from at least one of the nationalities listed below,
- Offshore Agents (Operating Overseas) recruiting any nationality who holds a valid Australian visa (onshore students) – an Overseas agent with onshore students.
If you are recruiting at least one of the above categories, please submit: PCBT Agent Application Form (Become a PCBT Agent)
|Africa||Asia||Europe||North America||Central America||South America||Oceania|
|All countries.||All countries.||All countries.||All countries.||All countries.||All countries.||All countries.|
NOTE: Above table is updated on 23 July 2021.
How to become a PCBT Registered Education Agent?
To become PCBT representative, please submit the PCBT Agent Application Form (Become a PCBT Agent)
After submitting your application, PCBT will conduct a reference check on your business and following the positive verification, we will send you the Agent Agreement outlining terms, conditions and commissions for a successful relationship. Sign the Agent Agreement and send it back to PCBT.
Once we have received your signed copy of the Agent Agreement, you will be appointed as one of PCBT’s registered Education Agent. An Agent Kit with an Agent Certificate of Appointment and promotional materials will be posted out to you. Each application takes approximately one to four weeks to process depends on the information you have provided to us. If you require further information please contact Sharifah Ahamad at email@example.com