The following support and welfare services are available to PCBT students, all of which are provided to students free of any additional charges or fees:
- Issuing of documents (e.g. statements of attainment, letters of release, etc.)
- General welfare (e.g. assistance with personal, cultural and social needs, living skills, study skills)
- Emergency assistance, support and referrals for students in Crisis situations.
- Assistance in understanding PCBT’s policies and procedures
- (especially the complaints and appeals, monitoring course progress, and attendance procedures)
- Advice about part-time employment whilst studying
- Advice about accommodation and accommodation services
- Assistance with OSHC (Overseas Student Health Cover) issues
- Student orientation
- Academic assistance
- I.T support
- Industry reference
- Soft skills such as resume writing, interview techniques and professional development
- Language, literacy and numeracy support
- Social inclusion activities (include helping to organise special activities such as sporting teams, cultural events, and sightseeing events
Contact SSO (Student Support Services)(this service is available to PCBT enrolled students only):
- Call: 08 9202 1003 or
- email: SSO@pcbt.wa.edu.au or
- Visit Student Support Officers at Level 2, 110 Brown Street East Perth 6004 Western Australia
In addition to assistance from our Student Support Services, we are also here to help and refer you to professionals who deal with time and anger management, family issues, exam anxiety, body image, addiction, relationships, depression, and other student-related issues. If you wish to discuss your issue/s with one of the student support officers, please see them at level 2 of 110 Brown Street East Perth 6004 WA. You can discuss any issues or concerns that you are struggling with; no issue is too big or too small!
Alternatively, if you would prefer to discuss your issues via email, please feel free to email the following address email@example.com. If we are not in a position to assist you, we may provide you referrals to professional consultants like GP, Counselors, etc., but it may incur additional fees directly payable to the consultant.