Scholarship to all offshore students taking Online Diploma of Leadership and Management course (BSB51918 and BSB50420) and to all onshore students studying Diploma of Leadership and Management course (BSB51918 and BSB50420)*:
These terms and conditions govern all Scholarship recipients:
- Offshore students (outside Australia): already enrolled or willing to enroll offshore students who take the Online Diploma of Leadership and Management course (BSB51918 and BSB50420) will have a 10% discount off their tuition fees.
- Onshore students (in Australia): all onshore students willing to enroll Diploma of Leadership and Management course (BSB51918 and BSB50420) commencing the course between 20 May 2021 and 26 Apr 2022 will have this course at $6,400 for tuition fee (discounted from the current $7,900 (https://pcbt.wa.edu.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/PCBT-Course-Fees-Intakes-2021-2022-updated-25_Mar_2021.pdf )). Onshore students who are not in Perth (located in other parts of Australian states and territories) have a choice of studying online or studying on campus (Perth).
- Applicant must commence this course anytime between 20 May 2021 and 26 Apr 2022;
- This scholarship is awarded to International students, who meet minimum Academic and English requirements to enrol at PCBT.
- This scholarship is available to intakes between 20 May 2021 and 26 Apr 2022;
- This scholarship is not available in conjunction with any other PCBT College scholarship /offer /promotion /discount /grant.
- This scholarship is not transferable to a third party or redeemable for cash.
- This scholarship is calculated and applied on a per term basis.
- This scholarship is available to new onshore students and new and current offshore students.
- This scholarship remains valid whilst the recipient:
- remains enrolled in full-time study in compulsory terms at PCBT College; and
- remains enrolled in the course listed on their Letter of Offer; and
- pays all tuition and additional fees/costs in accordance with PCBT College policy; ensuring tuition fees are paid in full by census date each term.
- This promotion can be stopped/suspended at any time without prior notice.
How to apply
Submit your application to study with PCBT in any intake between 20 May 2021 and 26 Apr 2022 commencements through https://pcbt.wa.edu.au/online-enrolment-application-form/
Next intakes for enrolments (eligible for this scholarship):
- 2021: 20/5/2021, 10/6/2021, 22/7/2021, 12/8/2021, 2/9/2021, 14/10/2021, 4/11/2021, 25/11/2021
- 2022: 3/2/2022, 24/2/2022, 17/3/2022, 21/4/2022
Classes are delivered on Thursday and Fridays and supervised training (20 hours per week)
Pathway from this qualification:
- upon completion of this course, students may pursue to study Advanced Diploma of Leadership & Management BSB61015 or higher education level in the field of management, business, or IT; or
- to begin to work as this course provides you with the opportunity to be employed in the following job roles: Department Manager; Area Manager; Regional Manager.
Manager, Marketing & Admissions
Perth College of Business & Technology
m: +61 420 329 380
t: +61 8 9202 1003
Updated 14 May 2021