Wanting to Become A Training and Development Professional?February 24, 2022
Summary of All About WA border & PCBT Plan – Perth, AustraliaApril 29, 2022
PCBT Work Schedule for Term 1 2022 Holiday Break:
Our office (Administration) will be closed from 26 March 2022 reopening on 19 April 2022.
- Applications for Enrolments can be submitted 24/7 in any calendar 365 days through our online enrolment (https://pcbt.wa.edu.au/online-enrolment-application-form/).
- All completed/received Applications for Enrolments/Change of Enrolment Applications will be processed before 25/Mar/2022 and/or after 25/April/2022 (We are on holiday break).
- While you won’t be able to speak to us on the phone during the break, our online resources including online services will still be available on https://pcbt.wa.edu.au/downloads/
- PCBT’s current enrolled students are advised to contact Student Support Officers at Sahar@pcbt.wa.edu.au or Faisal@pcbt.wa.edu.au (IN CASE OF EMERGENCIES ONLY CALL 0420 329 380).
- Last Classes/sessions of Term 1 is on 18 March 2022 (except one more week of classes for Cert. III & IV in Commercial Cookery) resume the first one on 26 April 2022. No classes/intakes during holiday break (26/Mar/2022 – 18/Apr/2022) except the Catch-up arrangements made to relevant students in between (19/Apr/2022 – 22/Apr/2022).
- PCBT Students/Trainers will resume their classes as per their training plan/timetables (week starting 26/Apr/2022).
We would like to thank all of our wonderful students, agents, and future students, a wonderful Term 1 Holiday Break.
Perth College of Business & Technology (PCBT)
RTO Code 52014 CRICOS Code 03051J
110 Brown Street, East Perth, WA 6004 Australia