Marketing Promotion 2021May 12, 2021
SCU University Open Day at PCBTMay 28, 2021
We are excited to announce enrolment now is open to accept applications for Certificate III in Solid Plastering – CPC31020.
We already have our Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling – CPC31311 delivering in the past 3 years successfully tens of students have been graduated from the course.
There is currently a large demand for qualified Solid Plasterers in Australia and if working in the construction industry is something that appeals to you this might be the perfect option for you.
Students learn to apply decorative finishes to internal and external walls using render or plaster depending on the application, to perform a range of “finishing work” in the final phase of the construction process: preparing and cleaning walls for paint, smoothing of ceilings & walls, creating straight and smooth angles on walls & custom build outs and cavities.
After completion of Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling – CPC31320 or Certificate III in Solid Plastering – CPC31020 course at PCBT, graduates may be eligible to apply for:
- 485 visa- Temporary Graduate (subclass 485) – Graduate Work.
Note: (student must provide accumulated 200 hours of unpaid PCBT Industry Placement experience and 160 hours of paid employment from elsewhere. However, if requested, PCBT will support its students in finding 160 hours of unpaid Industry Work Placements or 160 hours of paid employment experience in addition to PCBT’s guaranteed set-200-hour to complete 360 Hours for graduate visa application.)
Obtain a Construction Induction Card (also known as a “white card”).
Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling – CPC31320 or Certificate III in Solid Plastering – CPC31020 at PCBT
- This course is delivered over 104 weeks.
- This course is delivered to international students only (must be holding a student visa (500) subclass or applying for a student visa (500) subclass).
- Classes are scheduled for 20 hours per week, two days per week. Additionally, from Term 3 students will undertake work experience in the industry.
- Next intake for Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling – CPC31320: 14 June 2021, 11 Oct 2021.
- Next intake for Certificate III in Solid Plastering – CPC31020: 16 Oct 2021.
- AU$25,400 total tuition and material fees payable in 8-installments in 2-year (10% scholarship applied to $28,500 for a limited time https://cricos.education.gov.au/Course/CourseDetails.aspx?CourseId=103801
- More about this course Certificate III in Solid Plastering – CPC31020/ and this one Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling – CPC31320
- No enrolment fees ($250) for a limited time.
Visit your agent or apply direct or at email@example.com