Affected Students and their agents:
Understanding the difficult state that many of the students have been placed in, PCBT is happy to offer the following support mechanisms for students transitioning through from their college closed down:
- Discount on fees of 10% in all courses offered at PCBT available to all nationalities.
- Also, waived $250 enrolment fees.
- Reviewing previously documentation and identifying Credit Transfers.
- You must meet the minimum entry requirements for enrolment at PCBT (https://pcbt.wa.edu.au/future-student/admission-requirements/).
- Please note if your college/university is closed down, due to provider default, no letter of release is required.
- This offer is available until 20 December 2018 only.
We have had several students communicate that they believe that they have to attend the recommended institutions, we want to reinforce that given that the schools went into Provider Default, the choice lies with the students and students have the final say and decision as to where they want to go.
PCBT is officially re-registered as an RTO until November 2025 to deliver courses to international and domestic students.
|Course/s||Duration of Studies|
|General English – ELICOS – 098010K (Elementary-Intermediate)||2 to 42 Weeks|
|Certificate III in Painting and Decorating – CPC30611||104 weeks (24-month)|
|Certificate III in Commercial Cookery- SIT30816||52 weeks (1-year)|
|Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery- SIT40516||26 weeks (6-month)|
|Diploma of Hospitality Management- SIT50416||26 weeks (6-month)|
|Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management – SIT60316
(Commercial Cookery Stream)
|33 weeks (8-month)|
|Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management – SIT60316||104 weeks (24-month)|
|Certificate IV in Business – BSB40215||25 weeks (6-month)|
|Diploma in Business – BSB50215||38 weeks (8-month)|
|Diploma of Leadership & Management- BSB51918||52 weeks (1-year)|
|Advanced Diploma of Leadership & Management – BSB61018||52 weeks (1-year)|
|Combine your course package at PCBT!|