PCBT is now accepting offshore applications from the countries listed below with the specified terms and conditions.
Nationals of the Bangladesh, Cameroon, Cambodia, Egypt, India, Iran, Kenya, Nigeria, Pakistan, PNG, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe willing to apply for PCBT courses MUST supply the following documents and information at the time of application for enrolment at PCBT using one of the current PCBT Registered Education Agents (https://pcbt.wa.edu.au/
- ENGLISH: Certified copy of the IELTS 5.5 overall (General or Academic) OR TOEFL iBT 46 OR Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) 162 OR PTE 42 OR OET of at least B for each component (relevant legislation: https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2018L00713).
- DEPOSIT: Statement in the application that Student is willing to make a minimum deposit amount of AU$8,000 for tuition fees (when the preferred program is 20 month or longer) before eCoE/s to be issued (before enrolment).
- FINANCIAL SUPPORT: Bank Statement or Bank Loan with the minimum amount of AU$25,000 (single student) in the student/sponsor ‘s account (this excludes minimum deposit of AU$8,000).
- SOP: Statement of Purpose of Studying at PCBT (follow the DHA guidelines).
- GTE: PCBT Genuine Temporary Entrant form to be signed by student and agent (https://pcbt.wa.edu.au/wp-
content/uploads/2016/03/PCBT- GTE-Genuine-Temporary-Entrant- Checklist-Evaluation-Form.pdf) .
- ACADEMIC: Certified copy of High school certificate or higher tertiary qualification.
- PASSPORT: Certified copy of Passport (minimum age at the time of course commencement is 18. Under-18-Students may apply to commence the course when they reach 18 years of old).
Latest PCBT Gallery: https://pcbt.wa.edu.
Manager, Marketing & Admissions
Perth College of Business & Technology
m: +61 415 950 322