Refer A Friend and Get Referral Fees.
If you know someone looking to study at PCBT, we’ll give you A$1,000 or A$500 (No Limit*)
- You must refer students within 13 August 2021 – 10 Oct 2021 For any enrolment/commencement within 20 August 2021 – 30 April 2022.
Please take a moment and fill out our referral. Tell us who you think would benefit from PCBT College. Once completed, one of our knowledgeable advisors will contact your friend to answer any questions they may have about PCBT College and what program they may be interested in. There is no limit on how many friends you refer to PCBT. This award will apply to each and every referred friend.
How to refer a friend to PCBT?
Fill this following form up OR email email@example.com providing your friend’s name, mobile, and email address as well as your name, mobile, and email address.
* Terms and conditions:
- PCBT will pay referral fees to referees after a referred person becomes a PCBT enrolled student and commences the course.
- Refer a friend program is only available to PCBT current students or graduates of PCBT.
- The referral program is awarded to Referring person whose Referred persons are not applying through an agent to PCBT.
- Referral fees can be transferred to a third party who is a current PCBT student or PCBT Graduate.
- The referral program is available in conjunction with PCBT scholarships (if in place).
- The referral program is available to new students/enrolments at PCBT only (a referred person can not be a current student of PCBT (already enrolled)).
- Referral fees are only transferrable to an Australian bank account or to PCBT current student’s account for deductible tuition fees.
- Referred students must have paid at least one full term fee + material fees + enrolment fees.
- There is no limit on how many friends you refer to PCBT. This award will apply to each and every referred friend.
- If your friend progresses to become a PCBT student, you will be awarded AU$1,000 (if he or she enrolls for course/s longer than 1 year (1.5 years or 2 years or more)) and AU$500 (if he or she enrolls for course/s up to 1 year (3 or 6 or 9 months or 1-year course)).
Page updated 13/8/2021