PCBT 2022 Scholarships
To All Onshore International and Domestic Students.
Closing Date: 17/11/2021.
All Onshore students interested in courses listed below, who meet the PCBT admissions requirements will be granted a PCBT Scholarship value $5,000.
- 31 Jan 2022.
- Opening Date: 30/9/2021
- Closing Date: 17/11/2021
Eligible courses for this scholarship:
|Scholarship||Course/s||Duration of Studies |
(including holiday breaks)
|Total tuition and material fees after |
$5,000/$2,000 Scholarship applied
|Intakes||Minimum Academic Requirement for admissions||485 Eligible ***?||ANZSCO Occupation ****|
|$5,000 for||Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling – CPC31320||24 month|
(104 weeks)(Only available to student visa holders or planning to apply for a 500 student visa).
|AU$ 20,400||31 Jan 2022||Year 11||Yes||Wall & Floor Tiler on MLTSS|
|Certificate III in Commercial Cookery SIT30816 +|
(available to international and local students.)
31 Jan 2022
Chef on MLTSS
|Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery SIT40516 +|
|Diploma of Hospitality Management SIT50416|
|$2,000 for||Certificate III in Commercial Cookery – SIT30816||12 month|
(52 weeks)(available to international and local students.)
|AU$ 9,500||31 Jan 2022||Year 11||–||–|
These terms and conditions govern all Scholarship recipients.
The PCBT 2022 Scholarships:
- is awarded to students, who meet minimum Academic and English requirements to enrol at PCBT.
- is available on 31 Jan 2022 intakes. Must commence the course on 31 Jan 2022.
- is not available in conjunction with any other PCBT College scholarship /offer /promotion /discount /grant.
- is not transferable to a third party or redeemable for cash.
- is calculated and applied on a per term basis.
- is available to new enrolments at PCBT only (including current PCBT students who wish to study the above-listed courses other than currently enrolled)
- remains valid whilst the recipient:
- remains enrolled in full-time study in compulsory terms at PCBT College; and
- remains enrolled in the course listed on their Letter of Offer; and
- pays all tuition and additional fees/costs in accordance with PCBT College policy; ensuring tuition fees are paid in full by census date each term; and
- meets the conditions of their Australian visa (if foreigner).
- be residing in Australia.
- be enrolled in an eligible Course/s listed above.
- and the commencement of the scholarship cannot be deferred.
- The scholarship can only be used for tuition fees.
- The scholarship cannot be transferred to another course/s.
Minimum Deposit to get Enrolled:
- AU$ 2,000 (exclude OSHC fee if requested)
How to Apply:
- PCBT-Direct-Admission (https://pcbt.wa.edu.au/online-enrolment-application-form/) or
- Visit Ryan at PCBT located at 110 Brown Street East Perth 6004 Monday to Friday between 8.30 am – 4.30 pm or
- Visit one of the PCBT Education Agents (https://pcbt.wa.edu.au/pcbt-agents/) or
- Consult with your preferred Education Agent who would also be interested in becoming a PCBT Agent.
Frequently Answered Questions:
Q1: I want to appoint an agent to submit my application for enrolment and for a visa. Will he/she be entitled to commissions from PCBT?
A1: Yes. Agents have received special arrangements in this regard.
Q2: Will I need to pay only $2,000 to apply for any duration of the courses at PCBT?
A2: Yes, you can apply for a minimum of 1 year course to a maximum of 2 years and all you need to pay is AU$2,000 as an initial deposit to get enrolled. You will pay the rest of your tuition and material fees on a monthly or quarterly installment plan.
Q3: Is this scholarship for people who are currently in Australia?
A3: Yes. This scholarship is available to all foreign nationals currently in Australia on any valid Australian visa with a minimum of 20 hours of study rights/entitlements as well as Australian citizens for 31 Jan 2022 intake who meet the admission requirements.
Manager, Marketing & Admissions
Perth College of Business & Technology
m: +61 420 329 380
t: +61 8 9202 1003
Updated 17 November 2021, PCBT may change the eligibility requirements for this scholarship at any time without prior notice. This offer can stop at anytime without prior notice.
Call: 08 9202 1003