PCBT 2022 Scholarships
To All Onshore International and Domestic Students.
Closing Date: 20 January 2022 (must submit enrolment application by 20 January 2022, and must get CoEs/CoELetter by 20 January 2022).
All Onshore students interested in courses listed below, who meet the PCBT admissions requirements will be granted a PCBT Scholarship value $5,000.
- 31 Jan 2022.
- Opening Date: 30/9/2021
- Closing Date: 20 January 2022 (must submit enrolment application by 20 January 2022, and must get CoEs/CoELetter by 20 January 2022).
Eligible courses for this scholarship:
|Scholarship||Course/s||Duration of Studies |
(including holiday breaks)
|Total tuition and material fees after |
$5,000/$2,000 Scholarship applied
|Intakes||Minimum Academic Requirement for admissions||485 Eligible ***?||ANZSCO Occupation ****|
|$5,000 for||Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling – CPC31320||24 month|
(104 weeks)(Only available to student visa holders or planning to apply for a 500 student visa).
|AU$ 20,400||31 Jan 2022||Year 11||Yes||Wall & Floor Tiler on MLTSS|
|Certificate III in Commercial Cookery SIT30816 +|
(available to international and local students.)
31 Jan 2022
Chef on MLTSS
|Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery SIT40516 +|
|Diploma of Hospitality Management SIT50416|
|$2,000 for||Certificate III in Commercial Cookery – SIT30816||12 month|
(52 weeks)(available to international and local students.)
|AU$ 9,500||31 Jan 2022||Year 11||–||–|
These terms and conditions govern all Scholarship recipients.
The PCBT 2022 Scholarships:
- is awarded to students, who meet minimum Academic and English requirements to enrol at PCBT.
- is available on 31 Jan 2022 intakes. Must commence the course on 31 Jan 2022.
- is not available in conjunction with any other PCBT College scholarship /offer /promotion /discount /grant.
- is not transferable to a third party or redeemable for cash.
- is calculated and applied on a per term basis.
- is available to new enrolments at PCBT only (including current PCBT students who wish to study the above-listed courses other than currently enrolled)
- remains valid whilst the recipient:
- remains enrolled in full-time study in compulsory terms at PCBT College; and
- remains enrolled in the course listed on their Letter of Offer; and
- pays all tuition and additional fees/costs in accordance with PCBT College policy; ensuring tuition fees are paid in full by census date each term; and
- meets the conditions of their Australian visa (if foreigner).
- be residing in Australia.
- be enrolled in an eligible Course/s listed above.
- and the commencement of the scholarship cannot be deferred.
- The scholarship can only be used for tuition fees.
- The scholarship cannot be transferred to another course/s.
Minimum Deposit to get Enrolled:
- AU$ 2,000 (exclude OSHC fee if requested)
How to Apply:
- PCBT-Direct-Admission (https://pcbt.wa.edu.au/online-enrolment-application-form/) or
- Visit Ryan at PCBT located at 110 Brown Street East Perth 6004 Monday to Friday between 8.30 am – 4.30 pm or
- Visit one of the PCBT Education Agents (https://pcbt.wa.edu.au/pcbt-agents/) or
- Consult with your preferred Education Agent who would also be interested in becoming a PCBT Agent.
Frequently Answered Questions:
Q1: I want to appoint an agent to submit my application for enrolment and for a visa. Will he/she be entitled to commissions from PCBT?
A1: Yes. Agents have received special arrangements in this regard.
Q2: Will I need to pay only $2,000 to apply for any duration of the courses at PCBT?
A2: Yes, you can apply for a minimum of 1 year course to a maximum of 2 years and all you need to pay is AU$2,000 as an initial deposit to get enrolled. You will pay the rest of your tuition and material fees on a monthly or quarterly installment plan.
Q3: Is this scholarship for people who are currently in Australia?
A3: Yes. This scholarship is available to all foreign nationals currently in Australia on any valid Australian visa with a minimum of 20 hours of study rights/entitlements as well as Australian citizens for 31 Jan 2022 intake who meet the admission requirements.
Manager, Marketing & Admissions
Perth College of Business & Technology
m: +61 420 329 380
t: +61 8 9202 1003
Updated 30 September 2021, PCBT may change the eligibility requirements for this scholarship at any time without prior notice.
Call: 08 9202 1003