Scholarships to Study at PCBT
(Perth College of Business & Technology), Western Australia
Perth College of Business and Technology is offering 100 Scholarships to the applicants with the following eligibility criteria. If you’re eligible for a scholarship, you will have 10% reductions off your tuition fees on each term to help support your study. It’s not a loan so it doesn’t need to be repaid.
Who can apply for PCBT scholarship?
This scholarship is available to international students who hold one of the following passports and Australian Permanent Residents:
Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Botswana, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Maldives, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, Uruguay
**Note: If your country is not listed above, please find discounted tuition fees at here.
- you may be currently offshore applying for a new student visa OR you have been already in Australia on a valid Australian visa. Local students must reside in Australia during the study.
Scholarship Value for:
- 10% reduction in total tuition fees
All courses offered at PCBT (No further discount or 10% scholarship applies to the English courses): Please download price-list and intakes from here Courses Offered at PCBT- AL1 – updated 7_Aug_2018
XE Currency Converter AUD to your currency
Length of Scholarship:
Duration of entire program (minimum a 6-month course or combination of courses offered at PCBT)
Number of Available Scholarship Applications:
100 Students (International and Local students).
- Opening Date: 28 June 2018
- Closing Date: 30 September 2018
These terms and conditions govern all Scholarship recipients:
- The International & Local Student Scholarship is awarded to International & Local students, who meet minimum Academic and English requirements to enrol at PCBT.
- The International & Local Student Scholarship is not available in conjunction with any other PCBT College scholarship / offer / promotion / discount / grant.
- The International & Local Student Scholarship is not transferable to a third party or redeemable for cash.
- The International & Local Student Scholarship is calculated and applied on a per term basis.
- The International & Local Student Scholarship is available to new students at PCBT only.
- The International Student Scholarship remains valid whilst the recipient:
- remains enrolled in full-time study in compulsory terms at PCBT College; and
- remains enrolled in the course listed on their Letter of Offer; and
- pays all tuition and additional fees/costs in accordance with PCBT College policy; ensuring tuition fees are paid in full by census date each term; and
- meets the conditions of their student visa (for international students).
Work conditions for student visa holders:
If you are a student visa holder, you and your dependant family members have permission to work included with your visa. You and your family members must not breach the work conditions that apply to your student visa. You cannot work until you have commenced your course in Australia. Once your course has commenced you are permitted to work a maximum of 40 hours per fortnight when your course is in session, and unlimited hours when your course is out of session. More to read: https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/stud/more/work-conditions-for-student-visa-holders
What documents to submit for an application to PCBT:
- SOP: Statement of Purpose of Studying at PCBT (follow the DHA guidelines). -if applying for your first Student Visa
- GTE: PCBT Genuine Temporary Entrant form to be signed by student and agent (if from an agent) (https://pcbt.wa.edu.au/wp-
content/uploads/2016/03/PCBT- GTE-Genuine-Temporary-Entrant- Checklist-Evaluation-Form.pdf) . -if applying for your first Student Visa
- ACADEMIC: Certified copy of High school certificate or higher tertiary qualification or one from here https://pcbt.wa.edu.au/future-student/admission-requirements/
- PASSPORT: Certified copy of Passport (minimum age at the time of course commencement is 18. Under-18-Students may apply to commence the course when they reach 18 years of old).
- English proficiency or exempted.
How to Apply:
Apply online or Download the Application form for Enrolment: https://pcbt.wa.edu.au/download/
Telephone: +61 8 9202 1003
Mobile: +61 415 950 322
or Visit one of our Agents