International & Local Student Scholarship and Course Packages
CLOSED ON 29 SEPT 2017 AS ALL 70 PLACES ARE NOW ALLOCATED. YOU MAY GET 5% DISCOUNT ONLY ON ANY COURSE/S YOU APPLY FOR PCBT COURSES EFFECTIVE 30 SEPTEMBER 2017.
The International and Local Student Scholarship is available to all new International and Australian students who meet the academic criteria at Perth College of Business & Technology. The Scholarship rewards successful applicants with the reduction in tuition fees for the duration of their studies, subject to meeting terms and conditions*.
Scholarship Value for:
- International students: 10% reduction in tuition fees (ASM / ACAE / CareerAustralia Students are entitled for 20% reduction in tuition fees).
- Australian Citizen / Permanent Resident students: 30% reduction in tuition fees
All courses offered at PCBT (English, Business, Management, Hospitality, Commercial Cookery, and upcoming exciting courses!)
Length of Scholarship:
Duration of entire program (minimum 1-year course/s at PCBT)
Number of Available Scholarship Applications:
70 Students (International and Local students).
- Opening Date: 11 July 2017
- Closing Date: 30 November 2017
- CLOSED AS ALL 70 PLACES ARE NOW ALLOCATED.
These terms and conditions govern all Scholarship recipients:
- The International & Local Student Scholarship is awarded to International & Local students, who meet minimum Academic and English requirements to enrol at PCBT.
- The International & Local Student Scholarship is only available for minimum 1-year program or above at PCBT.
- The International & Local Student Scholarship is not available in conjunction with any other PCBT College scholarship / offer / promotion / discount / grant.
- The International & Local Student Scholarship is not transferable to a third party or redeemable for cash.
- The International & Local Student Scholarship is calculated and applied on a per term basis.
- The International & Local Student Scholarship is available to new students at PCBT only.
- The International Student Scholarship remains valid whilst the recipient:
- remains enrolled in full-time study in compulsory terms at PCBT College; and
- remains enrolled in the course listed on their Letter of Offer; and
- pays all tuition and additional fees/costs in accordance with PCBT College policy; ensuring tuition fees are paid in full by census date each term; and
- meets the conditions of their student visa (for international students).
We have picked and grouped some of our courses into different course packaging for an easier, smoother course selection experience to prospects, whether you are applying from offshore or within Australia. You may apply for a single course offered at PCBT if uninterested in a course-package.
See courses we offer: http://pcbt.wa.edu.au/courses/
See some of course packages at PCBT : http://pcbt.wa.edu.au/scholarship-course-packages/