Up-to $2,000 Scholarships at PCBT
Who can apply for PCBT scholarship (2019 – 2020)?
This scholarship is available to all international students to meet entry admissions requirements.
All nationalities, onshore and offshore (from overseas and within Australia)
- Opening Date: 22 May 2019
- Closing Date: 29 September 2019
These terms and conditions govern all Scholarship recipients:
- The International Student Scholarship is awarded to International students, who meet minimum Academic and English requirements to enrol at PCBT.
- The International Student Scholarship is available on specific intakes and courses mentioned below or Download PCBT 2019-2020 Scholarship Flyer
- The International Student Scholarship is not available in conjunction with any other PCBT College scholarship/offer/promotion/
- The International Student Scholarship is not transferable to a third party or redeemable for cash.
- The International Student Scholarship is calculated and applied on a per term basis.
- The International Student Scholarship is available to new enrolments at PCBT only.
- The International Student Scholarship remains valid whilst the recipient:
- remains enrolled in full-time study in compulsory terms at PCBT College; and
- remains enrolled in the course listed on their Letter of Offer; and
- pays all tuition and additional fees/costs in accordance with PCBT College policy; ensuring tuition fees are paid in full by census date each term; and
- meets the conditions of their Australian visa.
How to Apply:
Telephone: +61 8 9202 1003
Mobile: +61 420 329 380
or Visit one of our Agents