Apply for Certificate Courses, Diploma Courses, and Advanced Diploma Courses at one of the most student-oriented colleges in Perth, Western Australia.
Students’ Success Stories
My experience at PCBT has been terrific. I can definitely say that the trainers are very caring and interested in students’ well-being. They make sure every class is fun, educational and interactive. Besides, the staff is very friendly and helpful and made me feel welcome at all times. I really enjoyed my time here and want to thank all of them for what they did for me.
Shun Wa Luc arrived in Australia in 2008 from Hong Kong to study Chinese Medicine in Sydney, it’s been an amazing nine years, we caught up with Shun about his experience as an International Student in Australia and his experience at Perth College of Business and Technology.
- How have you found life in Australia?
- Overall, the people are more reasonable here, especially in WA, they are more open minded and accepting of who you are. I find that you can be really free here.
- What do your weekends and free time look like?
- Well I work as a Chinese Medicine Practitioner at Ping Ming Health, so with work and school there’s not heaps of time. I like to relax at home reading, but I also enjoy going to the beach and being close to the water.
- Why the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management?
- I like the fact that there is lots of practical knowledge, in University, you get lots of theory, but with our current trainer Jim, we have been able to put it into practice, understand how it applies to the real world and gets lots of good skills. That’s what the Diploma is really about right? Making it apply to the real world.
- If you had a student that was looking to come to Australia to study, why should they choose PCBT?
- Well the trainer has to be my first recommendation, Jim is great, but over that, if you are looking to gain some actual skills, then I think that PCBT is the right choice. It’s quite beneficial for your future work skills. I’ve really enjoyed these last few terms at PCBT.
Course: Adv. Dip. Leadership & Management.
“”Woohoo, I got my Diploma of Hospitality Management today from Lauren, PEO. To be honest I was skeptic if I can finish my courses after having my baby in Perth. PCBT has made all things possible. Mr Ahmed, please allow me to express my utmost gratitude for helping me pursue my dream of hospitality studies in Australia. Thanks to trainers, lovely student support team, helpful administration, and my husband. I will definitely tell my friends that PCBT will never leave you from beginning until the end. Noreen””
I become a Chef later in life by undertaking my Commercial Cookery courses at PCBT, I looked for a program that could help me attain that goal as soon as possible. The hands-on practical program at PCBT College was exactly what I was looking for, this was my dream for so many years; I earned my Certificate 3 in one year and now doing my Certificate 4 in Commercial Cookery. Awesome!
Course: Commercial Cookery
I would like to thank all staff members at Perth College of Business & Technology. Everyone was friendly and helpful (especially receptionist!). I’ve enjoyed the classes and learnt a lot for the past six months. Thank you again and I hope to continue my studies here sometime in the future.
Course: Diploma of Business
I really enjoy my study at PCBT as I always receive supports from my Chef Trainer and the admin staff. My course is well designed to meet industry standards and aimed to develop required skills. With the school support and industry placement arrangement, it was very easy for me to find job.
Course: Commercial Cookery.
Studying at PCBT is great! As an international student PCBT provides a flexible learning environment that still allows me to work and have a great social life in Perth. The tutors are great and provide support throughout my assignments. I have been studying Certificate IV in Business. I eager to learn more. I would highly recommend PCBT as a place to study if any students are looking at coming to Perth.
Study Business Courses.