All onshore and offshore students will be granted a PCBT Diversity Scholarship value ranging from $500 to $2,700 (depends on the duration of the course/s enrolled) OFF the Discounted Tuition Fees.
Who can apply for PCBT Diversity Scholarship?
This scholarship is available to ALL international students from onshore and offshore Australia who meet PCBT’s entry admissions requirements.
- Opening Date: 14/2/2020
- Closing Date: 30 June 2020
These terms and conditions govern all Scholarship recipients:
- The International Student Diversity Scholarship is awarded to International students, who meet minimum Academic and English requirements to enrol at PCBT and holds one of the above-mentioned passports.
- The International Student Diversity Scholarship is available on 2020, 2021, 2022 intakes.
- The International Student Diversity Scholarship is not available in conjunction with any other PCBT College scholarship /offer /promotion /discount /grant.
- The International Student Diversity Scholarship is not transferable to a third party or redeemable for cash.
- The International Student Diversity Scholarship is calculated and applied on a per term basis.
- The International Student Diversity Scholarship is available to new enrolments at PCBT only.
- The International Student Diversity Scholarship remains valid whilst the recipient:
- remains enrolled in full-time study in compulsory terms at PCBT College; and
- remains enrolled in the course listed on their Letter of Offer; and
- pays all tuition and additional fees/costs in accordance with PCBT College policy; ensuring tuition fees are paid in full by census date each term; and
- meets the conditions of their Australian visa.
How to Apply:
- PCBT-Direct-Admission (https://pcbt.wa.edu.au/download/) or
- Hire one of the PCBT Registered Education Agents (https://pcbt.wa.edu.au/agents/pcbt-agents/)
Manager, Marketing & Admissions
Perth College of Business & Technology
m: +61 420 329 380
t: +61 8 9202 1003
Updated 14 Feb 2020