Direct Regional 20%-Scholarship, Perth, Western Australia
Citizens of countries below (holding one of the following passports) will be granted a 20% off the tuition fees.
Australia (including Permanent residents of Australia), Andorra, Argentina, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Island, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tonga, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, Uruguay
Who can apply for PCBT Direct Regional 20%-Scholarship?
This scholarship is available to students from onshore and offshore who holds a valid one-of-the-abovementioned passports and meets PCBT’s entry admissions requirements applying to PCBT as a direct application for admission:
- Opening Date: 2 December 2019
- Closing Date: 30 March 2020
Minimum Deposit to get Enrolled:
AU$ 2,000 (Onshore and Offshore applicants)
Example of course packages:
AU$ 18,840 for 2 years Commercial Cookery/Hospitality Management diploma package
AU$ 16,110 for 27-month Business and Leadership Management course package.
AU$ 13,800 for 2 years Leadership & Management course package.
AU$ 20,180 for 2 years Wall and Floor Tiling course
AU$ 6,900 for 1 year Leadership & Management course
and more single course or course packages to choose from. Please click here https://pcbt.wa.edu.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/PCBT-Direct-Regional-20-Scholarship-Perth-Western-Australia.pdf
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- The “PCBT Direct Regional 20%-Scholarship” is awarded to Applicants who apply to PCBT without an agent who is for commissions. No commissions are payable to applicants coming through an agent for this scholarship.
- The “PCBT Direct Regional 20%-Scholarship” is awarded to International students, who meet minimum Academic and English requirements to enrol at PCBT and holds one of the above-mentioned passports.
- The “PCBT Direct Regional 20%-Scholarship” is available on 2020, 2021, 2022 intakes.
- The “PCBT Direct Regional 20%-Scholarship” is not available in conjunction with any other PCBT College scholarship /offer /promotion /discount /grant.
- The “PCBT Direct Regional 20%-Scholarship” is not transferable to a third party or redeemable for cash.
- The “PCBT Direct Regional 20%-Scholarship” is available to new enrolments at PCBT only (including current PCBT students to pursue further studies at PCBT).
- The “PCBT Direct Regional 20%-Scholarship” remains valid whilst the recipient:
- remains enrolled in full-time study in compulsory terms at PCBT College; and
- remains enrolled in the course listed on their Letter of Offer; and
- pays all tuition and additional fees/costs in accordance with PCBT College policy; ensuring tuition fees are paid in full by census date each term; and
- meets the conditions of their Australian visa (If international student).
How To Apply to this scholarship:
Frequently Answered Questions:
Q1: Why this scholarship is only available to those nationalities?
A1: Because PCBT does not have active agents who can recruit students from these nationalities. So, this scholarship is an opportunity for the mentioned nationalities to benefit from our services.
Q2: I want to appoint an agent to submit my application for enrolment and for a visa. Will he/she be entitled to commissions from PCBT?
Q3: Will I need to pay only $2,000 to apply for any duration of the courses at PCBT?
A3: Yes, you can apply for a minimum of 6 months course to a maximum of 3 years and all you need to pay is AU$2,000 as an initial deposit to get enrolled. You will pay the rest of your tuition and material fees on a monthly installment plan.
Q4: Is this scholarship for people who are not currently in Australia and willing to apply for next year?
A4: This scholarship is available for mentioned nationalities who hold a current valid Australian visa (tourist visa, student visa, working and holiday visa, partner visa, Australian permanent residency visa, business visa AND those who do not have a visa but planning to apply for a student visa to PCBT, Perth.
Contact Ryan , Admissions Manager
mobile / whatsapp: +61 420 329 380
tel: +61 8 9202 1003
Updated 3 December 2019, PCBT may change the eligibility requirements for this scholarship at any time without prior notice.