Diploma of Business
- Course National Code: BSB50215
- Course CRICOS Code: 087236E
- Course Duration: 6 Months
This qualification would apply to individuals with various job titles including executive officers, program consultants and program coordinators. Individuals in these roles may possess substantial experience in a range of settings, but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
Conversely, it may also apply to those with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
This course is delivered over 25 weeks in 2 terms including 5 weeks of holidays. Classes are scheduled for 20 hours per week, two days per week plus 4 hours of scheduled study.
This course provides you with the opportunity to be employed in the following job roles.
- Executive Officers
- Program Consultants
- Program Coordinators
This course may also suitable to those students with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
Those students who wish to undertake this course should meet the following academic and English language requirements.
Upper-intermediate Level of English or
Please note that you are required to meet the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) English language requirements for student visa applications, which may differ from the aforementioned course entry requirements. Please refer to www.border.gov.au to find out the assessment level for your country and to determine the required level of English that you should possess.
PATHWAYS INTO THE QUALIFICATION
You may enter the qualification through a number of entry points including:
- BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business or other relevant qualification or
- With substantial experience in retail or small business or any other business related experience
- With experience in a Managerial position in a Business organization
PATHWAYS FROM THE QUALIFICATION
After achieving this qualification you may choose to undertake Advanced Diploma of Business or Advanced Diploma of Management or any other studies at higher education level.
STUDY & ASSESSMENT MODE
This course is delivered on face-to-face class-room based. Various structured activities and industry excursions are included to provide opportunity to explore the real business world. Assessment is competency based.
Tuition Fee: $4,500(AUD) inclusive of all learning materials.
To be able to achieve this qualification, students must successfully complete the following units:
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBMKG501 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG502 Establish and adjust the marketing mix
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBLDR503 Communicate with Influence
- BSBHRM513 Manage workforce planning
- BSBHRM506 Manage Recruitment, Selection and Induction Processes
- BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence