Certificate IV In Business
- Course National Code: BSB40215
- Course CRICOS Code: 086961F
- Course Duration: 6 Months
This qualification is suited to those working as administrators and project officers. In this role, individuals use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base to apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
This course is delivered over 25 weeks in 2 terms including 5 weeks of holidays. Classes are scheduled for 20 hours per week, two days per week plus 4 hours of scheduled study.
This course provides you with the opportunity to be employed in the following job roles:
- Projector Officer
This course may also suit those students with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
Those students who wish to undertake this course should meet the following academic and English language requirements.
|Completion of Year 11 High school
|Upper-intermediate Level of English or
IELTS Test Score of 5.0 or
TOEFL iBT Test Score of 35 or
PTE Academic Test Score of 36 or
Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) Test Score of 41 or
OET Pass Grade or
TOEFL PBT Test Score of 500 or
PCBT Certificate III in EAL
Please note that you are required to meet the Department of Home Affairs English language requirements for student visa applications, which may differ from the aforementioned course entry requirements. Please refer to https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/ to find out the assessment level for your country and to determine the required level of English that you should possess
PATHWAYS INTO THE QUALIFICATION
You may enter the qualification through a number of entry points including:
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business/Business Administration or
- other relevant qualification or
- With substantial experience in retail or small business or experience any in other types of business
PATHWAYS FROM THE QUALIFICATION
After achieving this qualification you may choose to undertake:
- Diploma of Business or any other studies at higher education level in the relevant area of study.
STUDY & ASSESSMENT MODE
This course is delivered in a face-to-face classroom based. Various structured activities and industry excursions are included to provide an opportunity to explore the real business world. Assessment is competency based.
Full Course Fee: $4,500(AUD)* inclusive of all learning materials.
*Please note prices may vary if Recognition of Prior Learning or Credit Transfer is approved, please refer to our website for more details.
To be able to achieve this qualification, students must successfully complete the following units:
- BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- BSBINN301 Promote Innovation in a team environment
- BSBFIA402 Report on Financial Activity
- BSBWHS401 Implement and Monitor WHS Policies, Procedure and Programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBADM405 Organise meetings
- BSBLED401 Develop Teams and individuals
- BSBCMM401 Make a Presentation
- BSBMKG413 Promote products and services
- BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
- BSBCUS403 Implement customer service standard