Advanced Diploma of Leadership & Management
- Course National Code: BSB61015
- Course CRICOS Code: 089937D
- Course Duration: 12 Months
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters. They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
2018/2019 Intakes for Offshore and Onshore Applicants: every month
This course is delivered over 52 weeks in 4 terms including 12 weeks of holidays. Classes are scheduled for 20 hours per week, two days per week plus 4 hours of scheduled study.
This course provides you with the opportunity to be employed in the following job roles:
- Department Manager
- Area Manager
- Regional Manager
Those students who wish to undertake this course should meet the following academic and English language requirements.
Please note that you are required to meet the Department of Home Affairs English language requirements for student visa applications, which may differ from the aforementioned course entry requirements. Please refer to https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/ to find out the assessment level for your country and to determine the required level of English that you should possess.
PATHWAYS INTO THE QUALIFICATION
You may enter the qualification through a number of entry points including:
- BSB51107 Diploma of Business/Management or other relevant qualification/s or
- With substantial vocational experience, in management but without a formal qualification
PATHWAYS FROM THE QUALIFICATION
After achieving this qualification you may choose to undertake studies at higher education level in the field of management.
STUDY & ASSESSMENT MODE
This course is delivered on face-to-face class-room based. Various structured activities and industry excursions are included to provide opportunity to explore the real business world. Assessment is competency based.
Tuition Fee: $8,500(AUD) inclusive of all learning materials.
To be able to achieve this qualification, students must successfully complete the following units:
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBFIM601 Manage Finances
- BSBINN601 Lead and Manage Organizational Change
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBWHS605 Develop, implement and maintain WHS management systems
- BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plans
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBMKG609 Develop a Marketing Plan
- BSBCOM603 Plan and establish compliance management systems
- BSBCUE604 Develop & Maintain a customer service strategy