Additional Intensive English Support Short Course
Designed to ELICOS (Elementary- GE1) Levels
- Course Level: Non-AQF Award / Non-Accredited Short Course
- Course Duration: 2 Weeks (40 hours delivery)
- Total Fees: $490
- 15/10/2018 – 27/10/2018 (Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday)
- 7/1/2019 – 20/1/2019 (Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday)
- 24/2/2019 – 9/3/2019 (Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday)
- 13/4/2019 – 28/4/2019 (Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday)
- 1/6/2019 – 16/6/2019 (Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday)
- 20/7/2019 – 4/8/2019 (Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday)
- 7/9/2019 – 22/9/2019 (Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday)
- 26/10/2019 – 3/11/2019 (Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday)
Our Additional Intensive English Support Short Course will help you prepare for Elementary ELICOS if your language competency is below Elementary ELICOS (equivalent to IELTS 3.0).
This course is delivered over 2 weeks in 6 intensive days
SUPPORT & FACILITY
PCBT provides a range of support for students. We have great facilities with a student recreation area, library and computer lab. The course includes a range of incursions and excursions linked to curriculum where students can practice their skills in the real world. Additionally, the school has a range of support staff including teachers, multilingual student support officers, counselling and academic leadership from the English Academic Manager and Principal.
This course is available to everyone with the right to study in Australia who is also:
- 18 years old and above at the time of course commencement date
PATHWAYS FROM THE QUALIFICATION
This course is designed for those wanting to enter into a General English- ELICOS (Elementary) course OR those wanting extra support while doing Elementary Level Course.
STUDY & ASSESSMENT MODE
This course is delivered on face-to-face classroom based. Assessments are through observation, written and verbal tests, projects, portfolios and case studies.
Tuition Fees of AU$490 apply (Including material fees).