Package Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Arts With Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management at PCBT:
PCBT graduates of the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management may be awarded:
- 24 credits (8 units) towards a Bachelor of Business degree at Sheridan College or
- 18 credits ( 6 units) towards a Bachelor of Arts degree at Sheridan College.
Submit your Application for enrolment (All-in-one-email) to email@example.com :
- Sheridan Enrolment Application form https://pcbt.wa.edu.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/SC-International-Student-Application-Form-301019.pdf
- Sheridan GTE form (Onshore and Offshore students) https://pcbt.wa.edu.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/SC-Genuine-Student-Evaluation-Form-051119.pdf
- GTE must be HAND-WRITTEN by Applicant,
- GTE must be specific as to why you chose this particular business course and why Sheridan,
- must be specific about the research you did concerning other providers and where there any other detailed reasons other than the cost that you chose Sheridan,
- must be more specific about your future goals and plans how a Bachelor of Business is going to help you to achieve those goals,
- you must be passionate in your future career and this course, be unique in your GTE.)
- And Copy of your Overseas Student Health Cover (if got already)
- Copy of English Proficiency document (or exempted), Minimum IELTS 5.5 (Overall with no band lower than 5.0 in Academic, or equivalent PTE, TOEFL, Cambridge, OET, or your are exempted)
- Copy of Passport
- Detailed Resume / CV
- Financial documents to support your study and living costs financially in Australia (or exempted).
- Copy of High School Certificate or Higher qualification
- PCBT Online Enrolment Application Form or Email scanned copy of PCBT Enrolment Application Form
- PCBT (GTE) Genuine Temporary Entrant Checklist & Evaluation Form (Offshore Applicants) -(PDF)
To be enrolled in one of the following Course Packages:
- Bachelor of Business (Course CRICOS Code: 096490E) at Sheridan College Inc (CRICOS Provider ID: 03391M) PACKAGED WITH BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership & Management at Perth College of Business & Technology OR
- Bachelor of Arts (Course CRICOS Code: 096269K) at Sheridan College Inc (CRICOS Provider ID: 03391M) PACKAGED WITH BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership & Management at Perth College of Business & Technology
- You must be successfully passed Sheridan’s interview and
- Pay minimum deposit to PCBT (one or tw0 term fees plus material fees) and Sheridan ($6,000) and
- Sign Acceptance of Offer (PCBT and Sheridan) and
- Sign PCBT and Sheridan GTE Form and
- Provide all remaining required documents for both institutes.
Course Package includes:
Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB61015) at PCBT College:
- Total fees: $8,500
- Deposit to get CoE: $2,500 (Onshore applicants), $4,500 (Offshore applicants)
- Duration: 1 year
Bachelor of Business (CRICOS Code: 096490E) at Sheridan College:
- Total fees: approximately $25,000
- Deposit to get CoE: $6,000 (Onshore and Offshore applicants)
- Duration: 2 years
Application For enrolment Procedures:
Applicants interested to apply for Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management (PCBT) and Bachelor’s Degree of Business or Arts (Sheridan College) must submit:
- above applications forms and PCBT application forms along with Academic, English Proficiency, Passport,… copies to firstname.lastname@example.org
- if applications are approved by PCBT and Sheridan, you will receive Two (2) offer letters with terms and conditions.
- if all conditions are amenable to you, you will accept the offers, make deposit requested in the Letter of Offers and provide to email@example.com
- upon receiving all, Confirmation of Enrolments (CoEs) will be issued by PCBT AND SHERIDAN to the student.
- All students will go through a student interview with Sheridan College whether onshore or offshore.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR SHERIDAN COLLEGE:
2. Current Visa;
3. Course Certificates & Transcripts;
5. COE’s (Current & Previous);
6. English Test Results;
7. Resume; and
8. Letter of Offer from the Pathway Institute (PCBT College)
Please attach all critical documents to one email and return to firstname.lastname@example.org for assessment.
All students are required to complete a face to face interview with Sheridan College prior to a Letter of Offer & Acceptance being issued.
It is important the student hand writes the Application and GTE Assessment Form. It is essential they give there a clear and detailed explanation in there GTE Form.
If the student is coming through an education agent, their details are required in the Sheridan Application for a compliance and commission point of view.
Advanced Diploma of Leadership & Management – BSB61015 leading to Bachelor of Business/Arts Degree (CRICOS 096490E / 096269K)
CRICOS Provider ID: 03391M
TEQSA Provider ID: PRV14012