2022, 2023 Tiler $5,000 Scholarships
To All Eligible Onshore and Offshore International Students.**
Applications open: 13/09/2022
Applications close: 27/11/2022
For 10 Oct 2022, 10 Nov 2022, and 30 Jan 2023 Intakes.
Available to Onshore and Offshore international students (Applying for a student visa or currently on a student visa).
Who can apply for 2022, 2023 Tiler $5,000 Scholarships?
PCBT is pleased to offer this Scholarship to any international applicant.
This scholarship category awards eligible students a A$5,000 off their first year of tuition fees. PCBT acknowledges the needs for Wall and Floor Tilers in construction industry and this scholarship aims to encourage students to further their studies and careers in tiling industry and life experiences.
- 10 Oct 2022,
- 10 Nov 2022,
- 30 Jan 2023.
- Applications open: 13/09/2022
- Applications close: 27/11/2022
Eligible courses for this scholarship:
- CPC31320 – Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling
Minimum Deposit to get Enrolled:
- Onshore applicants (any nationality): AU$ 2,000 (exclude OSHC fee if requested)
- Offshore applicants (Assessment level 1 nationalities for a student visa): AU$ 4,000 (include OSHC fee if requested)
- Offshore applicants (Assessment level 2 and 3 nationalities for a student visa): AU$ 8,000 (include OSHC fee if requested)
Instalment Plan (Example):
|Payment Plan Instalment Option|
|Payment||Course/s||Due Date||Total Amount||Tuition fees||Material fees||Enrolment fees||Scholarship OFF tuition|
|Payment 1||CPC31320 – Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling||Deposit to get enrolled||$2,000.00||$1,137.50||$612.50||$250.00||–|
|Payment 2||CPC31320 – Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling||Course commencement date||$787.50||$1,425.00||$612.50||–||-$1,250.00|
|Payment 3||CPC31320 – Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling||3 months later||$1,925.00||$2,562.50||$612.50||–||-$1,250.00|
|Payment 4||CPC31320 – Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling||6 months later||$1,925.00||$2,562.50||$612.50||–||-$1,250.00|
|Payment 5||CPC31320 – Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling||9 months later||$1,925.00||$2,562.50||$612.50||–||-$1,250.00|
|Payment 6||CPC31320 – Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling||12 months later||$3,175.00||$2,562.50||$612.50||–||–|
|Payment 7||CPC31320 – Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling||15 months later||$3,175.00||$2,562.50||$612.50||–||–|
|Payment 8||CPC31320 – Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling||18 months later||$3,175.00||$2,562.50||$612.50||–||–|
|Payment 9||CPC31320 – Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling||21 months later||$2,562.50||$2,562.50||–||–||–|
|Total|| $25,650.00 – $5,000.00 (Scholarships) = |
** These terms and conditions govern all Scholarship recipients.
The 2022, 2023 Tiler $5,000 Scholarships:
- is awarded to students, who meet minimum Academic and English requirements to enrol at PCBT.
- is available on Oct, Nov 2022 and Jan 2023 intakes.
- is not available in conjunction with any other PCBT College scholarship /offer /promotion /discount /grant.
- is not transferable to a third party or redeemable for cash.
- is calculated and applied on a per term basis of first year of studies.
- is available to new enrolments at PCBT only (including current PCBT students who wish to study this course and eligible for “2022, 2023 Tiler $5,000 Scholarships”)
- remains valid whilst the recipient:
- remains enrolled in full-time study in compulsory terms at PCBT College; and
- remains enrolled in the course listed on their Letter of Offer; and
- pays all tuition and additional fees/costs in accordance with PCBT College policy; ensuring tuition fees are paid in full by census date each term; and
- meets the conditions of their Australian visa.
- be residing in Australia.
- be enrolled in an eligible Course listed above.
- The scholarship can only be used for tuition fees.
- The scholarship cannot be transferred to another course/s.
How to Apply:
- PCBT-Direct-Admission (https://pcbt.wa.edu.au/online-enrolment-application-form/) or
- Visit Ryan at PCBT located at 110 Brown Street East Perth 6004 Monday to Friday between 8.30 am – 4.30 pm or
- Visit one of the PCBT Education Agents (https://pcbt.wa.edu.au/pcbt-agents/) or
- Consult with your preferred Education Agent who would also be interested in becoming a PCBT Agent.
Manager, Marketing & Admissions
Perth College of Business & Technology
m: +61 420 329 380
t: +61 8 9202 1003
Updated 13 September 2022, PCBT may change the eligibility requirements for this scholarship at any time without prior notice.
Call: 08 9202 1003