- More Australian Government incentives if study and work in Australian regional cities like Perth. The Australian government has released the regulations relating to 2 new regional visas https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/working-in-australia/regional-migration#
- If you wish to apply for a Skilled migration in the future, Perth is categorised by the Department of Home Affairs as a regional study destination to secure additional 5 points towards your visa application (must meet the Australian study requirement (another 5 points), have been obtained while you lived in, and studied at a campus in a designated regional area (study in Perth, PCBT) not include study undertaken by distance education).
- Study in ELICOS, VET or HE in WA for future benefits. Ref: https://migration.wa.gov.au/services/skilled-migration-western-australia/western-australian-accredited-educational-institutions
To meet the Western Australian study requirement for the State Nomination Graduate stream, you must have completed your studies at an accredited educational institution (or institutions) in Western Australia. The institution must have been accredited at the time of your relevant Western Australian studies.To be considered accredited, the educational institution (including providers of English language programs) must be:
- registered with the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS); and
- have a campus in Western Australia where students study full time, on campus, through face to face delivery.
- a university or higher education institution must also be registered as an Australian higher education provider with the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) to be considered an accredited educational institution; and
- a vocational education and training (VET) institution must also be registered with the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) or the Western Australian Training Accreditation Council (TAC) to be considered accredited. You can check if your institution is registered on the training.gov.au website.
- Also post-COVID19 Migration plan. (… Prime Minister, Mr. Morrison added this included possibly tailoring visa conditions to meet the workforce demands of regional areas…..): https://www.sbs.com.au/news/scott-morrison-says-government-has-open-mind-on-post-coronavirus-migration-overhaul
- Perth has an affordable cost of living and a unique lifestyle to offer.
- WA has the best economic figures when faced COVID-19 pandemic.
- Perth, a relaxing lifestyle, be able to go for a swim at the beach every morning before work. Living in Perth, unlike Sydney and Melbourne, is more relaxed and you can experience the real Australian lifestyle and be part of a community.
- WA is a rich state.
Why study at PCBT in Perth?
- PCBT has its own luxury 5-star spacious commercial kitchen for hospitality students.
- PCBT has its own luxury 5-star spacious function centre (La Land Coffee & Buffet Club- Northbridge) for hospitality students.
- PCBT has more than a decade of experience successfully trained thousands of students who are mostly working as a chef or running their own restaurant, cafe, hospitality centre and even hotel!
- PCBT’s Wall & Floor Tiling students and graduates find tremendous opportunities in the construction industry.
- PCBT has 5 female and male Masterchef trainers with extensive experience in theory and practice.
- PCBT is a college of over 95% international students from about 45 different nationalities. More people like you as an international student.
- PCBT Graduates of Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses can pursue their studies to a Bachelor degree in one of the PCBT’s Advanced Standing Providers (Official Agreements with Southern Cross University, CQUniversity) to get more benefits of regional incentives.
- All PCBT classes are face to face and we do not offer online classes (that’s how you learn things in real practice).
- Classes run on 2 days a week or a maximum of 2.5 days a week (20 hours a week).
- Our tuition fees are affordable.]
- Premium location at the heart of the city of Perth.
- Internationally recognized qualifications at PCBT means employment opportunities everywhere in the world.
- Real industry practice and placement in a fully commercial kitchen and tiling campus where students learn the basics in a safe environment.
- PCBT is an accredited educational institution in Western Australia.
- PCBT (ELICOS and VET) is registered with the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).
- All of PCBT’s three campuses located in Western Australia where students study full time, on campus, through face to face delivery.
- PCBT is a vocational education and training (VET) institution registered with the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) training.gov.au website.
Want to join PCBT in Perth?
Stay in touch with us
Have any questions? Admissions@pcbt.wa.edu.au
Tel: +61 (0) 8 9202 1003
Mob / WhatsApp: +61 (0) 420 329 380
See PCBT Gallery: https://pcbt.wa.edu.au/gallery/
See PCBT 2020 Graduation Ceremony: https://youtu.be/WaxHhMSWfcs