Exciting news for those advancing their study and career to the higher level!
Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management – SIT60316
- Commencement Date: 17 April 2017 (These intakes are also available to apply now: May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Oct, Nov, dec 2017)
- Study Days: Tuesday & Thursdays + 4-hour self-paced study
- Duration: 20 Months (86 Weeks), 7 Terms
- Total Tuition Fees: AU$ 16,800
- Material Fees: AU$ 800
- APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP:
OR Download Application Form for Enrolment and email to email@example.com
To be able to achieve this qualification, students must successfully complete 33 units.
This course is delivered over 86 weeks in 7 terms including 20 weeks of holidays. Classes are scheduled for 20 hours per week.
This qualification provides a pathway to work in any hospitality industry sector and for a diversity of employers including restaurants, hotels, motels, catering operations, clubs, pubs, cafés, and coffee shops. This qualification allows for multi-skilling and for specialisation in accommodation services, cookery, food and beverage and gaming.
Possible job titles include:
- area manager or operations manager
- café owner or manager
- club secretary or manager
- executive chef
- executive housekeeper
- executive sous chef
- food and beverage manager
- head chef
- motel owner or manager
- rooms division manager.
PATHWAYS FROM THE QUALIFICATION
After achieving this qualification you may choose to undertake
- Bachelor degrees in Hospitality Management or business.
Those students who wish to undertake this course should meet the following academic and English language requirements.
- Completion of Australian year 12 or equivalent OR equivalent demonstrated knowledge, skills and experience in hospitality. (Note: This is a stand-alone Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management course. There are no entry requirements for this qualification.)
- Upper-intermediate Level of English or
- IELTS Test Score of 5.5 or
- TOEFL iBT Test Score of 46 or
- PTE Academic Test Score of 42 or
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) Test Score of 47 or
- OET Pass Grade or
- TOEFL PBT Test Score of 527 or
- PCBT English Test (only for Assessment Level 1 countries applying for PCBT courses). Please ask firstname.lastname@example.org for more.